Undeniable  - Madeline Sheehan Just finished my re-read of "Undeniable" and I gotta say, it still made my heart race and the last words of the epilogue still brought tears to my eyes. I freakin' love this book. I've spent the months since I originally read this looking for and reading others like it, but nothing compares. Lots of things on both sides of the coin have been said about it, but for me, the bottom line is Ms. Sheehan took things that were really dark and ugly, but somehow made them absolutely beautiful. One of the things that struck me as I re-read this is the only man Eva truly chose is Deuce. She never took anyone else willingly. She may have been forced into situations in which she had to give them her body, but she was Deuce's from the moment she laid eyes on him. And although Deuce had a harder time letting go of the only life he'd known, he was Eva's as well. If I can understand the why's of a character, I can forgive them in a way. I couldn't help but love Deuce in the end. For me, he is the standard that no other MC character has been able to live up to. Can't wait to read "Unbeautifully" as soon as I save this review.

Original review:

I read a lot of books, but have never written a review. This book deserves it. I’ve read three books since finishing this one and I still can’t stop thinking about this book. It is dark, gritty, and disturbing, but it pulled me in from the moment Eva and Deuce met. For me, the author did a great job of taking a subject that your head tells you to feel one way about, but in the end leaves you confused about what you feel and want. I love books that challenge the norm and consume your mind. This one did that for me.