The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)

The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2) - Jane Harvey-Berrick There are so many incredible things this book has going for it. First up, it had two incredibly beautiful, likeable, strong characters. There wasn't a single thing I didn't like about them. Did they frustrate me at times? Yes! But I understood where they were coming from and their reactions were human. Second, the voice of this book is POWERFUL. You feel so much of the journey. I'm surprised I have any fingernails left because I read most of this book with my hand near my mouth. I literally feel like my own heart has been through a minefield. Third, the supporting characters were AWESOME! They added to the story rather than distracting. (I loved how the author handled David.) Fourth, Sebastian is just HOT, inside and out. His raw emotion killed me. There were so many memorable lines. (One day I'll learn how to use the highlighting feature on my device so I can include them in reviews.) And finally, Sebastian and Caroline's steadfast love...perfection. I borrowed both books in this series (HUGE Thank you to Heather!), but will be buying them to have in my own collection...that's how much I loved them. Read these books!