Saving Dallas (Saving Dallas, #1)

Saving Dallas - Kim Jones I have to admit, the cover of this one drew me and I'm so glad that it did. I'm always on the lookout for books about MC's, but they often don't live up to expectations. So happy to say that this one did. That isn't to say I didn't have reservations in the beginning. Some parts of the story didn't work for me. I honestly don't mind the whole love-at-first-sight concept, but I had a hard time with it in this one. I think it would've been easier to buy into if the characters had been a little more developed. However, as the story continued, I was able to connect with the characters which made all the difference in the world.

Bluntly said, Dallas is a high powered bitch and she wears it like a shield. She is wealthy and used to making the world bend to suit her plans. On the other hand, Luke is a walking contradiction. He is the president of an MC, yet wears a tux with ease. He is strength and power, yet gentle and loving. He openly wears his heart on his sleeve, yet withdrawals and disappears constantly. Their relationship starts with drama and it never lets up, especially when a rival MC has Dallas in their sights. Be prepared though, it is a cliffhanger ending.

This very easily could've been a five star book for me. Can't wait to read the next one.