All He Wants: All or Nothing Trilogy, Book 1 - C.C. Gibbs This one took me a while to get into. I thought about putting it aside multiple times throughout the first half of the book. It's not that it was bad, I just wasn't feeling it much. For some reason I was under the impression that it contained BDSM. (Maybe it was the comparisons between Christian and Dominick that I read prior?) And although Dominick had been involved in BDSM prior to meeting Kate, this book didn't contain BDSM scenes really. There was no training, no kneeling and presenting, no spanking, no gags. Just a single scene with "painless" nipple clamps and one with a dildo. Yes, Dominick was demanding, but he was also very soft and yielding. I did enjoy seeing Dominick's struggle with wanting to temp fate by not giving Kate her birth control pills, I also enjoyed the fact that Kate wasn't a pushover and continued to have a backbone even though she was admittedly addicted to his cock. The second half of the book was much more engaging for me. It is definitely why I'll be reading the next in the series. Bit of a cliffhanger at the end. 4 stars overall.