The Tied Man (The Tied Man, #1)

The Tied Man (The Tied Man, #1) - Tabitha McGowan Out of the gate, let me just say that I thought this was an amazingly well written book. How is it possible to both love and hate a book? I found it completely mesmerizing yet horrifying. It brought out such a physical response in me. Not just butterflies or a bit of fear, but a twisting of my gut that lasted a long while. The story is both dark and beautiful at the same time, but I guarantee you will have your heart broken. The relationship between Finn and Lilith is so well developed as are the characters themselves. They really came to life for me. And as much as I loved Finn and Lilith, I hated Blaine in equal amounts. She has not a single redeeming quality. She is evil personified.

If I could say one thing about this book, I would say don't be afraid to read it. The story is absolutely twisted, dark, and horrifying, but what Ms. McGowan does incredibly well is to allow you to experience the story without being graphic about it. You know what happens, you experience the horror and emotions, but it isn't in your face. So, so well written. Love, love, love this book.